Vitality Booth specials:
Halo or Red Light Halo and Red Light
One 20-minute session
$45 $30 $55 $35
Six 20-minute sessions
$270 $150 $330 $180
Twelve 20-minute sessions
$540 $240 $660 $300
Twenty Four 20-minute sessions
$1,080 $360 $1,320 $480
Unlimited ONE MONTH Vitality Booth for an individual: $350
All packages are shareable with Friends and Family members with the exception of the Unlimited Package and Membership. The Unlimited Package and Membership is good for one person only and cannot be shared nor transferred.
Each session is a per person cost.
Room with Vitality Booth
Enjoy the benefits of both Red Light Therapy AND Himalayan Salt Therapy!
The Vitality Booth is the only product that combines Salt Therapy and Red Light Therapy into one benefit packed session. Each booth features an integrated state of the art Halo GX Pro halo generator that releases medical grade pure sodium chloride into the booth throughout the duration of the session. It also features the most powerful red light panels that are classified as FDA Class 2 medical devices. These panels provide a powerful cocoon of red light therapy from above, front, and the sides. The dual spectrum red light waves interact with the aerosolized salt crystals to deliver the most effective red light therapy available on the planet!
The only product that combines both Salt Therapy and Red Light Therapy—and in a gorgeous unit!
Red light therapy is known to benefit the following conditions:
Improved mitochondria function in cells
Reduces lactic acid during / after workouts
Improved injury healing time
Reduced training recovery time
Bone density increase
Healthier, plumper skin due to collagen production
Wound healing / reduces soft tissue damage at cellular level
Muscle and tendon strain healing
Reduction of fine wrinkles
Improved skin texture
Stimulation of hair growth
WHAT IS HALOTHERAPY?
Halotherapy is a unique and natural approach for relieving the symptoms of respiratory complaints, dermatological illness and allergies.
- Relief from respiratory ailments including:
- Sinus infections
- Colds/ Flu
- Mucus plugs
- Chest tightness
- Smoker’s cough
- hay fever
- Pneumonia after acute stage
- Secondary smoke related symptoms
- Frequent acute disorders of respiratory tract
- Industrial and household pollutant allergies
- Improving lung performance for musicians, athletes, and singers
- Help improve skin conditions such as:
- Healing of the skin after surgery
- Improve sleep patterns, reduce stress and help with:
- Improving mood
- Weakness of the immune system
- Reduce pain from:
- Ear infections
- Joint pain and stiffness
- rheumatic diseases
- Cystic-fibrosis patients are experiencing “less shortness of breath, less coughing and decreased sinus pressure.”
(New England Journal of Medicine)
Note: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your medical conditions and halo-therapy, we recommend that you consult with your physician before booking an appointment in the Salt Cave.
SALT THERAPY IS PROVEN TO BETTER YOUR HEALTH
You do not need to suffer one more day from allergies, sneezing or coughing. Some relief often occurs with one treatment, and asthma and allergy symptoms typically improve dramatically after a few sessions. The microclimate acts as an anti-inflammatory and decreases the swelling from the inside out. The therapy may be likened to soaking a sprained ankle in Epsom salts, except by breathing in our microclimate, the body naturally decreases internal inflammation to allow expedited healing to occur and symptoms to minimize.
Vitality Booth APPOINTMENT POLICY
Effective March 1, 2022, we will require a credit card* on file to book a Vitality Booth appointment. It will be held on file and charged in case of cancellation (please see Cancellation Policy below).
Vitality Booth CANCELLATION POLICY
Vitality Booth appointments are private sessions. As such, these appointments follow our private session policy, and you must provide a credit card* to book the appointment. This card acts a guarantee for the appointment. Any cancellation or reschedule must be made 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours before the appointment or any no-show will incur a cancellation fee equal to one session to the card on file or a single session will be reduced from your package on file.
- You may cancel without charge up to 24 hours preceding your scheduled appointment.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 100% of the scheduled service either to the card guaranteeing the appointment or a session will be reduced from your package on file.
- No-Shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. No-shows will be charged the full amount of the “missed” appointment either to the card guaranteeing the appointment or the package on file.
*If you have a package on file, that will act as a guarantee for the appointment and will be used according to our cancellation policy.