Graduation Tower specials
One 45 minutes Salt Spa session $35 $24
Three 45 minutes Salt Spa sessions $105 $60
Five 45 minutes Salt Spa sessions $175 $95
Ten 45 minutes Salt Spa sessions $350 $180
Salt Therapy Memberships
Graduation Tower Room
Come visit our newly improved Graduation Tower now with a moist salt therapy ultrasonic generator.
We are the FIRST in the US to have this exclusive moist salt therapy generator. This unique generator diffuses salt therapy into the air using ultrasonic technology. No use of heat nor chemicals helps to maintain the natural profile and therapeutic benefits of the minerals in the salt for maximum benefit.
Come experience this EXCLUSIVE, UNIQUE therapy for yourself.
The Graduation Tower, also called Brine Inhalation therapy, is a unique, European wooden structure which evaporates water from brine. Brine, in the form of drops, flows through tower walls. The graduation tower creates a microclimate, rich in salt and minerals. that is natural and therapeutic for inhalation.
Graduation Tower is applied mainly for treating respiratory system ailments of a chronic and recurring nature, such as:
- Various forms of chronic rhinitis
- Bronchial asthma and allergic respiratory diseases
- Conditions following therapy of acute infections of the respiratory system
- Chronic inflammation of paranasal sinuses
- Chronic laryngitis and eustachitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- occupational diseases and injury of the respiratory tracts due to occupational hazard
How does it work?
The working principle of the graduation tower is very simple. The secret of the tower lies in its specific construction while the objective of the whole process is to obtain at least a 16% NaCl concentration in the water. The brine thickens while flowing down the branches and breaks up when it hits each twig – it partially evaporates saturating the air surrounding the construction with a saline aerosol. This aerosol or spray has specific health features as is possesses a significant ability to penetrate the mucous membrane of the respiratory system and skin. A concrete bowl is located under the timber construction of the walls and tower in which brine collects and then it is channeled gravitationally to a closed underground reservoir situated under the graduation tower next to the pumping station. The brine is pumped from the reservoir to a system of wooden chutes laid along the top of the walls and at the base of the tower where it continues to flow through wooden stop valves, regulating the flow of the brine, to smaller chutes with cuts in them through which it is possible to evenly distribute the brine onto the branches under the chutes. Streams of brine flow down the branches where they ‘break up’ forming the curative aerosol.
Who and why should visit the graduation tower?
Inhalations at the graduation tower are recommended for persons suffering from recurring and chronic ailments of the respiratory system. Patients with rhinitis, sinusitis, laryngitis and during the period of post-therapy of acute infections of the respiratory system will feel a relief. The brine aerosol also helps patients to remove mucus during such ailments as bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and bronchial asthma.
The Graduation Tower has a microclimate that boosts your immunity and vitality. The air is rich in important elements, some of them are :
- Sodium which has influence on functionality of the heart and on optimal blood pressure, improves condition of the skin. Together with chlorine it forms salt which keeps acidity and alkaline balance in organism and it’s essential for proper function of kidneys.
- Potassium which has a positive influence on functionality of the heart and improves the blood flow to the skin. It lowers blood pressure, prevents heart diseases, improves functions of the skin, has diuretic activity, and helps in clearing poisonous products of metabolism.
- Magnesium which is an anti-stress element. It influences the heart and vascular system in a positive way. It soothes asthma attacks and chronic tiredness, lowers tension, protects from heart diseases and lowers high blood pressure.
- Calcium which strengthens immune system, soothes anxiety and regulates functioning of vascular system. It has anti-allergic properties by soothing skin irritations.
- Iron which is an essential element of hemoglobin. It cures anemia, influences work of the muscles, improves concentration, and lowers probability of infections.
- Bromine which lowers blood pressure and regulates functionality of the nervous system;it calms your nerves
- Iodine which is responsible for the proper functionality of the thyroid, which manages our metabolic rate, growth, development and regulates weight.
- Copper which helps prevent fungal skin diseases
- Selenium which slows down the aging process
- Silicon which improves appearance of skin and hair and strengthens bones
Graduation Tower Room Rules
Our Graduation Tower Room experience is designed for convenience. We respect our clients and we ask that they please respect us and our time as well.
- Please arrive for your session fifteen minutes before the scheduled time. Late arrivals will not be permitted into the Graduation Tower Room in order not to disturb people enjoying their session.
- Every Graduation Tower Room session starts exactly at the beginning of the hour and lasts 45 minutes.
- Please use the restroom before the session starts.
- We offer family sessions (adults + kids 0-12) and adults only sessions (13 and older) – when making the reservations please specify the number and age of guests. – for children under 12, a parent or legal guardian must be present during the salt therapy session.
- Be prepared to stay in the treatment room for the entire 45 minutes session. In order to keep the environment relaxing and at therapeutic levels, no one is to leave except in emergencies.
- The spa employee will inform you when the session is over.
For Your Comfort
- There’s no need to change your clothing. Casual, loose-fitting clothing is most appropriate. Blankets are provided as well.
- The treatment rooms are equipped with security cameras for your safety.
- You may bring electronic devices in the rooms at your own risk. Salt is corrosive to these devices. They must be on silent/vibrate. Any device that uses a fan for internal cooling may not be brought into the salt room.
- Most people want to relax or meditate during the session so we ask that you remain quiet in the adult Relaxation Room.
- We offer zero-gravity chairs for your comfort. Please note these chairs have a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- We offer public or private sessions. – you will be scheduled for a public session, which can accommodate up to 4 people, unless you request a private session.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult guardian
- No consumption of food or drinks is allowed in the treatment rooms.
- Shoes are allowed in the Graduation Tower Room.
- For hygienic reasons, please wash your hands or use instant hand sanitizer before each treatment session.
- Please respect the Graduation Tower Room’s extremely delicate nature.
- Please refrain from use of perfumes, lotions or other substances that could cause allergic reactions for others.
- Please note our zero-gravity chairs have a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs.
A 24 hour cancellation notice is required or your credit card will be charged 100% of the fee.
We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen in Royal Salt Cave & Spa
Color, Music and Light Therapy in Salt Caves and Graduation Tower Room
Use Of Color and Light Therapy at Salt Cave and Graduation Tower Room is achieved through the use of photo-diodes scattered in the ceiling together with crystal salt lamps in the walls which diffuse light through the salt creating a light therapy system which has a positive affect on stress, fatigue and depression. The body absorbs energy. When light enters through the eyes or the skin it travels neurological pathways to the pineal glands. Different colors give off different wavelengths of energy and have different effects on physical and psychological functions. It is believed that exposing the body to colored light can aid in healing.
Colors found through out our Salt Cave and Graduation Tower Room:
- Orange – strengthens the sense of safety and helps in the function of the nervous system, bladder and kidneys
- Yellow – boosts concentration and has a positive effect on the pancreas and liver; increases neuromuscular tone. Purifies blood, helps digestion, and has a cleansing effect. Strongly stimulates happiness, brings on a sense of security, as well as a strong feeling of well-being.
- Red – contributes to the sense of rejuvenation and at the same time helps the heart and circulation and to energize and stimulate. It affects the heart by increasing the pulse rate, and the muscles by increasing their tension. It may influence vitality and increases body temperature. May be used to develop excitement and sensuality.
- Pink – fills your organism with emotional fullness
- Brown- reminds you of the bonds with the earth and your spiritual and bodily balance
- Green – is absorbed into the skin where it has a calming effect. It helps to lighten hyper-pigmentation spots revealing a brighter complexion. The calming effect also has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the surface of the skin. It helps to regulate the pituitary gland, fight depression, bulimia, and other psychosomatic conditions affecting the gastric system. It is useful in calming the nervous system, fights irritability, and insomnia.
- White – is used for regeneration. It provides energy and balances the chronobiological rhythm, by stimulating the production of serotonin, a substance which regulates both sleep and the nervous system. It can aide in rebalancing the psychophysical and hormonal systems in people who suffer from seasonal depression.
The music played during your session has therapeutic properties which aid in the improvement of brain function.