“KOBIDO” is a profound massage that loosens, trains and stimulates the facial muscles. It is based on more than 1000 techniques and its history goes back 540 years!
A Kobido Facial Massage brings great relaxation to the nervous system, thus successfully reducing the effects of stress on the body, headaches, insomnia, and fatigue. Depending on the lymph, muscles, and skeleton, the therapist will need to move their fingers and hands slowly or quickly, and sometimes gently trace or apply strong acupressure, which requires various techniques. Because the muscles and skin return to their original position, the sagging is improved and the eyes open clearly, promoting natural lifting after the treatment. The therapist will also massage the neck, upper back, and shoulders, as these areas are all connected and will improve the effectiveness of the massage.
Kobido Facial Massage specials:
60-minute Kobido Facial Massage $99 (reg. $150)
Each session is a per person cost. Prices subject to change.
Benefits of Kobido Facial Massage
Produces a natural lifting effect
- Relaxes the deep musculature of the face
- Decreases facial stiffness and tension
- Tones facial muscles
- Improves circulation and stimulates lymphatic flow
- Minimizes expression lines and wrinkles
- Relieves headache and migraines
- Reduces bruxism and reduces jaw joint pain
- Removes puffy eyelids and bags under the eyes
- Offers emotional calm and total relaxation
- Drains and prevents fluid retention
- Carries away toxins